91cm (36”) wide and 30m (100’) long, this supersize roll of our lightweight eco-friendly, patented StayPut PER® (Polymer Environmental Resin) provides a durable Anti-Slip surface.
The StayPut PER® Anti-Slip fine mesh fabric is constructed by melding the resin onto a very fine polyester mesh. The result is a lightweight, 1.4mm think open weave fabric that allows air to circulate and moisture or spilt liquid to drain straight through whilst continuing to provide a slip resistant surface.
One of the most versatile fabrics you will ever come across, StayPut PER® can be used virtually anywhere: around the home, car, motorhome, caravan, garage, boat and at work. Certified as safe to use around food and safe to use around children.
The Anti-Slip properties mean that items are kept firmly in one position. Being so thin, it’s ideal underneath seat cushions to stop them slipping or sliding on sofas or chairs (particularly leather), window seats, under cushions on wooden or plastic outdoor furniture so that you don’t need ties.
Whilst the fabric stops items moving and slipping it is itself completely non-adhesive; making it easy to remove and reposition as needed without marking or damaging surfaces. It’s completely flexible – easy to cut with sharp scissors or craft knife, so can be trimmed to fit wherever you need it and can also be sewn or sonic/heat welded to other fabrics. It also doesn’t fray, eliminating any need to finish edges.
Machine washable at 40°C; allow to dry naturally.
Roll size: 91 x 3048cm (36” x 100’)
Also available in 183cm (72”) wide bulk rolls, and bespoke lengths by the metre.
StayPut PER® has been successfully tested for harmful substances and holds the following manufacturing accreditations:
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100-Product Class 1 (safe to use for baby articles)
• FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) Food Grade standard
• European Commission (EC) – REACH
• ROHS standards – SGS CE-2007-C8168
• UV stable: will not fade in sunlight
• Fire resistant
• Biodegradable: pop it into the compost bin at the end of its life and the enzymes in the soil will break down the fabric
• Latex and rubber free
• Odour free
• Safe to use on any surface: standard PVC can have a chemical reaction with certain Polyurethane, or high gloss surfaces causing surface bubbling, or marking the surface
• Environmentally friendly