Keep plates in place at the dining table, on the patio, on a tray or in a caravan or boat with these slip resistant Anti-Slip table mats made from our eco-friendly, patented StayPut PER® (Polymer Environmental Resin) fabric.
The StayPut PER® Anti-Slip fabric is constructed by melding the resin onto a mesh, supported by polyester fibres. The result is an open weave fabric that allows air to circulate and moisture or spilt liquid to drain straight through whilst continuing to provide a slip resistant surface that keeps plates and other items firmly in place. Whilst the fabric stops items moving and slipping it is itself completely non-adhesive; making it easy to remove and reposition as needed without marking or damaging surfaces.
A set of six generously sized (30 x 40cm) table mats with rounded corners for a finished appearance and matching circular coasters (10cm diameter). Thanks to its various accreditations the fabric is deemed suitable for baby items, so these mats are an excellent choice on a toddler’s high chair.
Machine washable at 40°C; allow to dry naturally.
Also available individually or in a set of four place settings; including matching coasters.
StayPut PER® has been successfully tested for harmful substances and holds the following manufacturing accreditations:
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100-Product Class 1 (safe to use for baby articles)
• FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) Food Grade standard
• European Commission (EC) – REACH
• ROHS standards – SGS CE-2007-C8168
• UV stable: will not fade in sunlight
• Fire resistant
• Biodegradable: pop it into the compost bin at the end of its life and the enzymes in the soil will break down the fabric
• Latex and rubber free
• Odour free
• Safe to use on any surface: standard PVC can have a chemical reaction with certain Polyurethane, or high gloss surfaces causing surface bubbling, or marking the surface
• Environmentally friendly