The StayPut shower mat is designed to fit in the recess of square and rectangular shower trays. Our eco-friendly, patented StayPut PER® (Polymer Environmental Resin) has been styled into a soft, lightly textured, free draining shower mat with strong grip suckers to keep it in place. These mats have subsequently been tested and have successfully completed ‘Slip Resistance’ testing by Independent Laboratories to Level 1 of the BS Standard BS8445:2012.
By adding silver to the fabric, these mats boast an antibacterial, antimicrobial feature that is designed to reduce growth of harmful bacteria, mould and fungi, while remaining safe in even the most sensitive environments. The antimicrobial additive is not just a surface coating but has been manufactured into the fabric, so it won’t lose its effectiveness through washing, leaching, scratches or abrasion.
The StayPut PER® Anti-Slip fabric is constructed by melding the resin onto a mesh, supported by polyester fibres. The result is an open weave fabric that allows air to circulate and liquid to drain straight through whilst continuing to provide a slip resistant surface.
Machine washable at 40°C; allow to dry naturally. It is recommended that the matting is washed/rinsed regularly to help prevent build-up of soap residue. This helps to prevent the build-up of residue left by acid formulated shampoos, soaps and shower gels that can cause discolouration. This shower mat is not suitable for showers with an uneven textured surface, or where the surface has raised contours, as the suckers will not be able to fully adhere to the surface and the mat may slip and cause injury. Each mat has an integrated hanging loop for easy storage.
Size: 50.8cm (20”) x 50.8cm (20”)
StayPut PER® has been successfully tested for harmful substances and holds the following manufacturing accreditations:
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100-Product Class 1 (safe to use for baby articles)
• FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) Food Grade standard
• European Commission (EC) – REACH
• ROHS standards – SGS CE-2007-C8168
• UV stable: will not fade in sunlight
• Fire resistant
• Biodegradable: pop it into the compost bin at the end of its life and the enzymes in the soil will break down the fabric
• Latex and rubber free
• Odour free
• Safe to use on any surface: standard PVC can have a chemical reaction with certain Polyurethane, or high gloss surfaces causing surface bubbling, or marking the surface
• Environmentally friendly
There are no reviews yet.