Our eco-friendly, patented StayPut PER® (Polymer Environmental Resin) that provides cushioned protection to fruit and vegetables in the shape of these fridge drawer liners. The Anti-Slip properties of the fabric also help to keep the drawer contents in one place, further reducing the risk of bruising.
The StayPut PER® Anti-Slip fabric is constructed by melding the resin onto a mesh, supported by polyester fibres. The result is an open weave fabric that allows air to circulate and moisture or spilt liquid to drain straight through; helping to extend the life of the fruit and vegetables in the drawer. Certified as safe to use around food, the fabric will not taint or affect the taste or appearance of any foods it comes into contact with.
Whilst the fabric stops items moving and slipping it is itself completely non-adhesive; making it easy to remove and reposition as needed without marking or damaging surfaces. It’s completely flexible – easy to cut with sharp scissors or craft knife, so can be trimmed to fit wherever you need it and can also be sewn or sonic/heat welded to other fabrics. It also doesn’t fray, and thanks to its structure it retains its shape.
Machine washable at 40°C; allow to dry naturally.
StayPut PER® has been successfully tested for harmful substances and holds the following manufacturing accreditations:
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100-Product Class 1 (safe to use for baby articles)
• FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) Food Grade standard
• European Commission (EC) – REACH
• ROHS standards – SGS CE-2007-C8168
• UV stable: will not fade in sunlight
• Fire resistant
• Biodegradable: pop it into the compost bin at the end of its life and the enzymes in the soil will break down the fabric
• Latex and rubber free
• Odour free
• Safe to use on any surface: standard PVC can have a chemical reaction with certain Polyurethane, or high gloss surfaces causing surface bubbling, or marking the surface
• Environmentally friendly