51cm (20″) pre-cut rolls of our eco-friendly, patented StayPut PER® (Polymer Environmental Resin) that provides cushioned protection and an Anti-Slip surface.
The StayPut PER® Anti-Slip fabric is constructed by melding the resin onto a mesh, supported by polyester fibres. The result is an open weave fabric that allows air to circulate and moisture or spilt liquid to drain straight through whilst continuing to provide a slip resistant surface.
One of the most versatile fabrics you will ever come across, StayPut PER® can be used virtually anywhere: around the home, car, motorhome, caravan, garage, boat and at work. Certified as safe to use around food and safe to use around children.
The Anti-Slip properties mean that items are kept firmly in one position. It’s ideal as a drawer liner to prevent cutlery etc. from sliding around and scratching, as a shelf liner, under computers, on trays, in tool boxes or even under pet bowls.
Whilst the fabric stops items moving and slipping it is itself completely non-adhesive; making it easy to remove and reposition as needed without marking or damaging surfaces. It’s completely flexible – easy to cut with sharp scissors or craft knife, so can be trimmed to fit wherever you need it and can also be sewn or sonic/heat welded to other fabrics. It also doesn’t fray, and thanks to its structure it retains its shape.
Machine washable at 40°C; allow to dry naturally.
Roll size: 51 x 183cm (20″ x 6′)
Also available in 30cm (12″) wide pre-cut rolls, 30m long bulk rolls (30, 91 or 183 cm / 12, 36 or 72″ wide) and bespoke lengths by the metre.
StayPut PER® has been successfully tested for harmful substances and holds the following manufacturing accreditations:
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100-Product Class 1 (safe to use for baby articles)
• FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) Food Grade standard
• European Commission (EC) – REACH
• ROHS standards – SGS CE-2007-C8168
• UV stable: will not fade in sunlight
• Fire resistant
• Biodegradable: pop it into the compost bin at the end of its life and the enzymes in the soil will break down the fabric
• Latex and rubber free
• Odour free
• Safe to use on any surface: standard PVC can have a chemical reaction with certain Polyurethane, or high gloss surfaces causing surface bubbling, or marking the surface
• Environmentally friendly
There are no reviews yet.