If you don’t practice Yoga already, you might want to take a look at these 5 great reasons our team at Practical SurfaceWare have researched, which explain why Yoga is so good for you. Read below to find out what we discovered.
1) Better Sleep – Who doesn’t want a better night's sleep? It has been proven that practising Yoga 2-3 times a week can calm the nervous system and help you have a restful nights sleep.
2) Less Stress – A very well-known benefit of Yoga: If you practice it regularly, Yoga will help to reduce your stress by helping you to calm your mind and body. Marvellous!
3) Breathing Techniques – Yoga involves a lot of breathing exercises – encouraging focused and more centered breathing. This is great for stress management and can just make you feel better in general. This is especially beneficial to those suffering from asthma as it can really help to open your lungs.
4) Improved Posture – Yoga strengthens your core. So after practicing for a couple of weeks, you will notice a great improvement in your posture. With better posture you’ll have your head held high, shoulders back and be standing taller – meaning more confidence!
5) Weight Loss – Yoga is a great form of working out. Studies have shown that Yoga lowers the levels of stress hormones in the body and improve the body’s ability to burn fat rather than store it. So it’s fantastic for those wanting to manage their weight or even shed a few pounds!
You can practice it at your own speed and level of comfort. With so many types of yoga practice available, you are sure to find one right that’s for you.
So, what do you think? Fancy giving Yoga a try? To get you started, take a look at our full range of reasonably priced Yoga products here.