The ECO PER Non slip fabric is the modern equivalent of one of those 'grippy' type materials, that stops items slipping and sliding without the use of adhesives. This attractive, versatile fabric, which is safe to use on all surfaces, is soft, cushioned and durable, and can be used all around the home and workplace, including areas where you are preparing or handling food, as it is Food Grade standard, and around children as it meets the Oeko Tex 100 standard, meaning it is safe to use as baby articles.
It's ideal as a drawer liner, to prevent cutlery etc. from sliding around and scratching, as a shelf liner, under computers, on trays, in tool boxes or even under the pet bowls. The fabric is easily cut with scissors to size and shape. and as it has a strong supporting framework of polyester, it will not rip, tear or fray, no matter what shape you cut it into. It sews easily to other materials, and is machine washable.
The StayPut PER® (Polymer Environmental Resin) is a new eco friendly patented material. The fabric is made from a new non toxic resin which is free of rubber and latex, odour free and does not emit any toxic chemicals or gases, the polymer environmental resin is melded onto a mesh, supported by polyester fibres resulting in an open weave construction.The fabric has been successfully tested against harmful substances; OEKO-TEX Standard 100-Product Class 1(safe for baby articles), FDA Food Grade, UV Stable and Fire Resistant and at the end of it's useful life Biodegradable.
It can be used virtually anywhere - food grade - non toxic - Latex and Rubber free - Fire Resistant - UV Stable - Safe for all surfaces - Environmentally Friendly. And at the end of it's useful life - put it in the compost heap - the material is entirely biodegradable
We know that our standard roll sizes won't always work for a specific requirement, so here's the easy answer, we will cut the length (by the metre) you need from a 36" (91cm) width roll i.e. so if you need 3 metres, you will receive a length of material which is 3 metres long x 36" (91cm) width, the material is always cut in a continuous length.
Machine washable @ 40c allow to dry naturally.
Also available in 12" width, 72" width and in pre-cut roll sizes.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
So pleased I found this! Review by P.Dove
I had been searching everywhere for a reasonable width material, with a choice of colour, as I wanted a contrast with my new kitchen, this way was more economical than rolls, and its easy to cut to fit. Wonderful quick service too!! (Posted on 19/04/2013)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: ECO PER® Non-Slip Fabric 36" width By the Metre
• Non-adhesive non slip grip
• Machine Washable at 40C, depending on size (allow to dry naturally)
• Easily cut to size and shape, can be sewn
• FDA Approved-Food Grade
• Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (safe for baby articles)
• Fire resistant & UV Stable. Biodegradable
• Cut to your specification
• Drawer Lining - stops cutlery, utensils, tools slipping and sliding and marking your drawers.
• Display drawers or shelves, particularly good for displaying plates or your collection of whatever. Great for caravans, motorhomes, boats on the move!
• Lining cupboard shelves to stop cans, aerosols, pots and pans marking or leaving rust marks
• Locker floors such as in a caravan or boat for gas bottles, to prevent sliding but also to stop marks or scratches
• As a playmat for children, particularly good for puzzles or brick type games, also for board games, how many times has a game ended early, as the board was knocked whilst playing and everything went flying.
• On tables, under tablecloths or just on it's own if you're on a boat!
• For the horseriders with a slippery saddle or numnah, the material has been successfully used to prevent saddle slippage.
• In the garden, have a bit of fun with colourful hanging basket liners, line the greenhouse shelving, or even grow sprouting seeds on the material, when you have harvested the seeds, just wash the material and use again.
• We've even used it in place of crocks at the bottom of pots, resolves the drainage problem, we've tried it with tomatoes and other annuals and at the end of the year, just rinse, give it a wash ready for next year.
• Under computers, telephones, DVD players etc. to protect surfaces
• Under the foot of musical instruments, i.e. Double Bass, Harp etc. stops slipping.
• For home crafters, the material works well to make felt, (so we are told).
• For the Vinyl Record enthusiast, a circle of the material cut for your turntable stops the record slipping on the turntable.
• Toolboxes and around the garage.
• Easels and under mixing palettes for artists on the move
• Innumerable uses around the theatre or production stage, where you need something to stay in place (also satisfies Health & Safety!)