The StayPut ECO PER non slip fabric roll in a 20″ width is a unique eco-friendly patented material. An extremely versatile, high quality, non slip fabric roll to protect surfaces, and prevent items moving all around the home, car, motorhome, caravan, garage, boat and at work.
This anti slip fabric is effective in drawers, cupboards, on trays, in tool boxes or even under the dogs bowl. This non slip fabric roll is the right width at 20”/51cm to fit most standard euro size drawers for kitchen units, and at 183cm/6ft long will usually be enough for at least 3 drawers. You can easily cut the fabric roll with sharp scissors to any size or shape and if you want to attach it to another item, i.e. a shoulder strap, or the underside of a cushion seat pad, it can be easily sewn.
The anti slip fabric roll is made from a new non-toxic resin, PER stands for Polymer Environmental Resin, which unlike standard PVC materials is free of rubber and latex, odour free and does not emit any toxic chemicals or gases, so is safe to use on all surfaces (standard PVC’s can have a chemical reaction with certain Polyurethane, or high gloss surfaces causing surface bubbling, or marking the surface). The ECO PER fabric roll is tough, durable, and won’t rip or tear due to the underlying polyester mesh, making an open weave construction which allows air to circulate and any moisture or spilt liquid to drain straight through while still providing a non slip surface. But when it does get dirty or dusty just put this fabric roll through a 40 degree minimum machine wash, and it will dry really quickly, but please don’t use heat.
This unique anti slip fabric roll has been successfully tested against harmful substances and holds the manufacturing accreditation: OEKO-TEX Standard 100-Product Class 1(meaning: safe to use for baby articles), FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) Food Grade standard, is UV Stable and Fire Resistant and at the end of its useful life Biodegradable, i.e. the fabric doesn’t need to go to landfill you just pop it into the compost bin, although don’t worry, it will not start degrading unless it is in permanent contact with the enzymes in soil, which start the biodegradation process.
This anti slip fabric can be used virtually anywhere - food grade - non toxic - Latex and Rubber free - Fire Resistant - UV Stable - Safe for all surfaces - Biodegradable - Environmentally Friendly.
Available in a choice of 11 vibrant colours.
Roll Size: 20" x 6ft (51cms x 182.9cms).
Machine washable 40c minumum wash, allow to dry naturally.
Great Product - Great Service Review by Liz
Less than 24 hours from ordering to receiving my order - brilliant service! Non-slip fabric roll exactly what I needed to line the cupboards and shelves in our new Motorhome and the colour matched well with that shown on the web-site. I will be recommending your company to all my motorhoming friends. (Posted on 22/08/2012)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Non Slip Fabric Roll ECO PER 20"
- Cushioned, soft and durable fabric roll
- Non-adhesive non slip grip
- Machine Washable at 40C, (allow to dry naturally)
- Easily cut to size and shape, can be sewn
- FDA Approved-Food Grade
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (safe for baby articles)
- Fire resistant & UV Stable. Biodegradable
- 9 colours available
- Roll Size: 20" x 6ft (50.8cms x 182.9cms)
Just a few ideas:
- Drawer Lining - stops cutlery, utensils, tools sliping and sliding
- Display drawers or shelves, particularly good for displaying plates or your collection of whatever. Great for caravans, motorhomes, boats on the move!
- Lining cupboard shelves to stop cans, aerosols, pots and pans marking or leaving rust marks
- Locker floors such as in a caravan or boat for gas bottles, to prevent sliding but also to stop marks or scratches
- As a playmat for children, particularly good for puzzles or brick type games, also for board games, how many times has a game ended early, as the board was knocked whilst playing and everything went flying.
- On tables, under tablecloths or just on it's own if you're on a boat!
- For the horseriders with a slippery saddle or numnah, the material has been successfully used to prevent saddle slippage.
- In the garden, have a bit of fun with colourful hanging basket liners, line the greenhouse shelving, or even grow sprouting seeds on the material, when you have harvested the seeds, just wash the material and use again.
- We've even used it in place of crocks at the bottom of pots, resolves the drainage problem, we've tried it with tomatoes and other annuals and at the end of the year, just pop it in the compost to biodegrade.
- Under computers, telephones, DVD players etc. to protect surfaces
- Under the foot of musical instruments, i.e. Double Bass, Harp etc. stops slipping.
- For home crafters, the material works well to make felt, (so we are told).
- For the Vinyl Record enthusiast, a circle of the material cut for your turntable stops the record slipping.
- Toolboxes and around the garage.
- Easels and under mixing palettes for artists on the move
- Innumerable uses around the theatre or production stage, where you need something to stay in place (also satisfies Health & Safety!)